THE LENS






We were created to experience the beauty, God's beauty, God manifest. Can you express how these photos make you feel? 

If you gasp like I do, take a moment and check when was the last time you gasped? when was the last time you felt the way you feel when you look at these photos? I love nature, I love the way it makes me feel. I tend to just smile, I tend to think about how i will narrate this to someone else, and then i remember i do not have the words. I know it makes me silent, I know it touches me where i'm not usually touched by all the other things that go on around me. 

There is so much more to life. Don't concentrate on the noise and the distraction. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#TheGrind #TheInevitableChange

I Love you!

Kigdom Economy, Family..Unity..