When you sin against the people...


I have been going through a trying time. why? this trying time is as a result of SIN. yes, I sinned against God and apparently most people who knew about it took it personally. So, I had to go through the consequences of my actions; and I won't water it down, the consequences have been thorough, I still feel like i'm going through them.

So, I go to God, repent, re-dedicate my life to Him, I go back on track. I thought eeeerrrmm still thinking it is over, was over, even before I asked it was over according to God's word, that I read and live by.

Then, much much later, I ask a friend for a lift. Well, a new neighbor plus a friend I have known for sometime. Let me take you back a little, this friend is in a group of people that I owe money. He had texted me a few days before my lift request asking for the money. When I wanted to ask for the lift, I also put it across that the money is available and ready for disbursement. 

Why am i saying the money issue? It is because, my friend and I exchanged about 4 texts in a minute and a half when we were talking about money; but the day I asked for a lift to church. The friend didn't have the same speed to reply my text neither talk to me. Anywho, I let it be. 
After church, the friend calls to ask whether I came to church. I said I didn't make it. The friend suggests that they pass by my house to pick their money. 


So, they did pass by my house and picked their moneys. Gave a loooong reason why they couldn't give me a ride to church. It wasn't really  an excuse even. It was just use of language to talk oneself out of a situation. I let it be. 
I was really disturbed though. I was wondering is it because this guy will show up in church with a sinner/outcast in tow? Doesn't want to be associated with me kinda-thing? or what? 

Anyway, I was bugged ( English? no- English? ) I had to let it out. 

So, thank God, Jesus is not one of the peoples, because then it would mean i'm in the black book or would be for quite some time. I really thought about this, and the correct small voice whispered and said, "what is your take-out from this situation?" I choose to hold on to Jesus more, I choose to crawl, sit and be planted in Him, because He will turn the shame into a story, a testimony. The men who be creeping and whispering that tiny little story that happened so many months ago, can choose to live there. They won't know when change happened. 


I thank my God because He is in Movement and He is not a Monument.  So, i'll keep moving, and i'll wait my time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Claus ?

#TheGrind #TheInevitableChange

I Love you!